The Jordan Standards and Metrology Organization (JSMO) was established as a public Organization with financial and administrative autonomy in accordance with the Standards and Metrology Law No. 15 for the Year 1994, amended in accordance with the Law No. 22 for the Year 2000 and its amendments
To be special of the organization level by taking care continually by the human resources and the positive effecting of the employees behavior and developing the relationships between them to serve the work environment And achieve their satisfaction that will reflect On their performance level.
H.R department is looking forward to provide the Management and Development services to JSMO employees by applying relevant modern policies Equality of opportunity, transparency and provision of tools for optimal use of human resources within the applicable laws and regulations.
Developing the technical and social Practices in JSMO to be more effective and promote a culture of excellence.
The divisions of H.R Department:
JSMO H.R department include five effective divisions. Which is:
1. Human Resources Planning Division
2. Human Resources Management Division
3. Development and Training division
4. salaries and compensation Division
5. Security surveillance and cameras Division
Tasks of the H.R Divisions
1. Human Resources Planning Division:
• Determine the needs of JSMO departments of the Human resources by following the methodologies and mechanisms, and in accordance with the instructions of human resources planning in the civil service system and in coordination with the various organizational units.
• Prepare annual plans for Human resources and take the necessary procedure for approval by the Planning and Development Committee, and follow-up implementation, review and update.
• Prepare of Jobs formation tables including coordinates required for employees, permanent and temporary positions and daily wage workers and follow up its implementation after its formal approval.
• Advertising vacancies in the organization (internal and external)
• Receiving and entering employment applications on human resources system.
• Preparation of administrative, technical and professional interviews related to recruitment instructions and procedures.
• Implementing all official decisions and procedures adopted to complete the appointment process after the recommendation of the Human Resources Committee to approve the appointment in coordination with the Civil Service Bureau.
• Prepare the employees' formation patent and send copies of the appointment or promotion decision and the formations patent to the Civil Service Bureau and the General Budget Department.
• Preparation plans replacement and succession plans and follow up.
• Preparation of specialized studies in human resources management and statistical indicators related to the characteristics of human resources.
• Preparation and approval of the delegation of authority matrix for all directorates in JSMO.
2. Human Resources Management Division:
• Implementing administrative instructions, decisions and procedures related to personnel affairs such as promotion, granting annual increases, bonuses and compensation, transportation, assignment and agency and commissioning, official working and overtime, retirement, leave and termination of services, adjustment of status, disciplinary sanctions, handling of grievances
• Manage the individual performance appraisal process of staff, to ensure that the different stages of the evaluation process are carried out at the specified times and time periods and to ensure that the actions taken in the evaluation process are correct and that they comply with the provisions of the individual performance appraisal system instructions.
• Participate in the development and modification of the organizational structure of JSMO.
• Prepare and update the main tasks of the administrative units, and develop and update the job description cards of JSMO in line with the variables in accordance with the methodologies and mechanisms adopted.
• Organizing draft staff contracts and renew it.
• Maintain staff compliance with official working and overtime instructions, and oversee the preparation of overtime, leave and leave statements.
• Provide personnel services such as health insurance, social security and civil retirement.
• Organize and update personnel files and save all documents and decisions related to them.
• Issuing the employee's job card and issuing experience certificates to the employees.
• Developing, updating, maintaining and activating human resources management databases and systems in coordination with IT department.
• Provide advices in the areas of human resources management for various organizational units.
3. Development and Training division:
• Preparation of the annual training plan for JSMO employees according to their training needs.
• Implementation of training program according to the training plan, and coordinate with trainers And related party.
• Evaluate the training program and the trainee then preparing a result reports and recommendations.
• follow up on the participation of the employee in the different activities in foreign countries Through Transferring the knowledge gained to their colleagues and reporting on their participation.
• Follow up on training of the new graduates and student for graduation purposes.
• Coordinate for the training activates that take a place in JSMO building.
• Preparation for training plan for outside party.
• Coordinate To hold the training programs for outside party
• Evaluation of the outside party training , then preparing a result reports and recommendations.
• follow up on the participation of the employee in the training activities and different committee and coordinate with the related party.
• Follow-up the sending of employee in foreign missions and coordination with the Civil Service Bureau in this regard.
• Prepare programs to build leaders and train alternative classes for replacement and succession processes.
• Follow up on training the new employees in their departments.
• Follow up on the inputs of Training databases in H.R System And on the employee's electronic card of the Civil Service Bureau.
4. salaries and compensation Division:
• Calculate the basic salaries of new employees in coordination with the Civil Service Bureau, Evaluating the Comprehensive contract and calculation of salaries according to the job requirement and the civil service Bureau law.
• Preparing and auditing the monthly payroll for employees of all categories and grades.
• Issuing monthly deductions from employees' salaries and providing them with the Financial Affairs Directorate for the purpose of completing the procedures related thereto.
• Participate in the preparation of monthly lists of incentives and bonuses such as overtime allowance and transportation allowance and transfer them to the Directorate of Finance for disbursement.
• Prepare monthly lists of employee discounts due to departures or discounts resulting from any violation of the applicable system and the instructions issued pursuant thereto, and transfer them to the Directorate concerned with financial affairs.
• Prepare monthly statements of contributions of the Department and employees related to civil retirement, social security, income tax and health insurance.
• Following up the conditions of those stop working, delegates and envoys to determine the salaries and allowances due to them.
• Participate in preparing the bases and criteria for granting transportation allowances and calculating their financial values due to employees.
• Prepare studies on the cost of salaries and statistical indicators of any adjustments to salaries, allowances, bonuses, wages and job positions in accordance with the provisions of the civil service system in force.
• Participate in the preparation of estimated budgets for salaries as well as the preparation of the budget of the financial order quarterly.
• Auditing annual increases and formation patents, and adjusting the status of employees and ensuring that they are reflected in the system.
5. Security surveillance and cameras Division:
• Operation, follow-up and development of the access control system.
• Operating and following up the effectiveness of the CCTV surveillance system from the technical and administrative point of view and following up the requirements of the institution on this system and implementing it as much as possible.
• Follow-up the effectiveness of the fire detection and fire extinguishing system and maintain the two systems for use in emergency situations to ensure the overall safety of JSMO.
• Follow-up attendance recording devices (fingerprint) of the system to monitor the attendance technically and conduct periodic inspection to ensure its effectiveness and link with the system.
• Follow-up inspection devices and the detection of metals and explosives and ensure their effectiveness.
• Monitoring through the vehicle tracking system, extracting reports via the system on demand and monitoring the effectiveness of this system permanently.
• Following up the work of security staff and guards, organizing their work, distributing their work sites and monitoring their compliance with the instructions.
• Follow-up audio and video systems in JSMO theater and training halls of the Directorate from the technical point of view.
• To write down the procedures that have been done on the previous systems in the form of tables that are easy to refer to address any future technical or administrative problems.
The Applicable Laws & Regulations :
There are no vacancies .