This certificate considers as "A Ticket For The Agricultural Crop To A Global Market", which reflects the application of the internationally recognized standard for farm production and aims to safe and sustainable agricultural production to benefit farmers, retailers and consumers throughout the world.
GLOBALG.A.P. Certification covers: food safety and traceability, environment (including biodiversity), workers’ health, safety and welfare, animal welfare, includes Integrated Crop Management (ICM), Integrated Pest Control (IPC), Quality Management System (QMS), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP(.
To obtain the free GLOBALG.A.P. standard and more information you can visit: www.globalgap.org
Requirements for Obtaining the Certificate:
- Commitment of the farm to achieving the requirements of GLOBAL G.A.P. including control points and compliance criteria.
- Commitment of the farm to pay all fees and costs.
- Validity of all data and information provided by the farm to the certification department.
- Commitment of the farm to providing all necessary facilities required for certification to the certification department and providing it with all information required at any time.
Steps for granting the Certificate:
- Technical Assessment
- Paying Fees.
- Issuing Certificate.
• GLOBALG.A.P certificate is issuing for one year and can be renewed and expanded the scope of certificate if desired.
• Granting of GLOBALG.A.P. certification is accredited by German Accreditation Body DAKKS.