1. Receiving customs declarations and checking the
2. Inspection of the goods included in these customs declarations.
3. Ensuring that the product labeling is according to Jordanian
4. Visual inspection for products to ensure that there is no visible
5. Check if there is a brands in the goods and send samples if they
exist to the verification unit.
6. Submit samples to approved laboratories by JSMO to test products (if
required), Or to send the submitted external test reports from
internationally accredited laboratories to the verification unit to
verify the authenticity of their source.
7. Evaluation of test results or external test reports.
8. Completion the customs declarations if the labeling and the results
of the tests comply with the requirements of the Jordanian technical
regulations / standard, and to reject the non-conform products from
entering the Jordanian markets.